Time to kick off a new month with some of the job listings that have caught my attention:
1. DuPont has three positions in its OLED division – these all look very interesting. 1 BS/MS and 2 PhD positions are available – best of luck to all applying.
It sucks that these all require experience; I know several fresh PhD candidates who would otherwise be an excellent match for these positions.
3. Vanda Pharmaceuticals (Washington, D. C.) is looking for a senior chemist; PhD with 2+ years postdoc experience or M.S. with 5+ years experience desired.
4. Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA) has an opening for a synthetic organic chemist; PhD with 3-5 years experience. Looks to be a medchem position.
5. Estée Lauder has a position for BA/BS chemists; looks like entry-level analytical chemistry.
6. Merck KGgA (not to be confused with the American big pharma company of the same name) has an available Research Associate I – Medicinal Chemistry position available. BS Chemists with 0-2 years experience desired!