In that spirit:
1. Big Pharma! Pfizer has an available Senior Principal Scientist position in Process chemistry. PhD in organic chemistry with 7+ years experience required.
2. BioLegend is looking for a BS/MS organic chemist in San Diego (haven’t heard of this company before). 0-3 years experience needed!
3. Lab Support (again, haven’t heard of these guys) is looking for a BS chemist with 3-4 years experience for a 6-month contract. Seems a bit unusual, and $30/hr works out to $57.6k annually, which seems a bit on the low side, but hey, what do I know?
4. Aduro Biotech (Berkeley, CA) has an opening for BS/MS synthetic organic chemists with 0-8 years experience.
*0-8 years seems like a rather large spread for an opening like this…realistically speaking, would a candidate with 0 years experience be considered?
5. US Tech solutions (Sacramento) is looking for a BS chemist, 0-2 years experience. Seems to be basic lab grunt work, ideal for those who want a lower-level job to get their foot in the door and gain some industry experience.